Poe Unique Weapons Void Battery Guides
Poe weapon is an item whose fundamental goal is always to deal with the damage. Base weapons every single have natural properties for instance harm, significant strike opportunity, speed, and requirements. From time to time they include special modifiers such as a wand's enhanced spell damage. Magic, Rare, and Exclusive weapons include modifiers in the Prefix and Suffix. Void Battery is usually a one of a kind wand base form. Right here we will list the Best 10 Special Weapons Void Battery in the path of Exile 3.6 blow
- Use divination card to Exchange from NPC
- When to use Void Battery?
- [Assassin] Able to run all map mods except ele reflect 3 to 4 MIL SHAPER DPS Build
- [Occultist] the Nice combination of both single target and AoE damage Low Life Freezing Pulse Build
NO.1 You can use divination card to Exchange from NPC
The Traitor x 4 > random corrupted unique wand
Atziri's Arsenal x 4 > random corrupted unique weapon
Jack in the Box x 4 > Unique random item
The arrogance of the Vaal > random corrupted Unique item
NO.2 When to use Void Battery?
1. When you decide to Use it, you use 2 of them.
2. Power charge: default:3 tree: 3 ascendancy:1 void battery:2 total:9 Now you are getting 225+ 80=145 spell damage from each wand(total 290 SPELL DAMAGE) along with other stat.
3. Now you maximize the gain from power charge since you maximize its number. You go crit obviously and choose a class that gives power charge in the ascendancy. So trickster, an assassin. But trickster and occultist offer weaker bonus per power charge(5% increase damage per power charge) compared to the killer who gives crit multi(72) along with being crit capped. The void battery also gives decent global crit chance.
4. So you go massive crit assassin and can cheaply get very high damage. Remember you are getting an enormous chunk of 290 spell damage. Which will get multiplied with your crit multi
Now you can do other things without void battery and with different weapons, but for a 20 chaos Orbs weapon, it is pretty good.
NO.3 [Assassin] Able to run all map mods except ele reflect (DUAL VOID BATTERY) 3 to 4 MIL SHAPER DPS
This Build Started with just a tabula and dual void batteries so it can be done on somewhat of a budget. It has managed to kill t16 bosses on a tabula with only void cells being the big ticket items in the build (which were 50c each for me two weeks into incursion).
Pob link: https://pastebin.com/z7Wmc5QA
+ Can do up to Shaper on around 1 Exalted Orb budget
+ Able to run all map mods except ele reflect
+ Ultra safe mapper freezing everything including bosses up to t15 is frozen robust no flasks (Guardians and Shaper are chilled beyond belief)
+ Can level from level 1 as this build effectively 1shotting the screen
+ Amazing Herald of Ice chain mtx explosions
+ Generates Power, Frenzy and Endurance charges and Onslaught
+ With a more investment the damage gets strong ( one phased Hydra in under 5 secs)
+ possible to reach upward of 9mil shaper dps with gg corrupted gear (more info in min/max tips)
- Doorways can be annoying (more info in gameplay tips)
- Not having a warlord on hit ring can be an issue on t16+
- Uses lightning warp and Quicksilver for movement although it is okay with my ms/ cast speed
- Requires proper positioning to play effectively (getting surrounded may get you killed)
- Dex is kind of a struggle for lvl20 Vaal haste need dex on jewels
- 90% chance to avoid elemental ailments sucks but doable
1.Ambush and Assassinate
Major: Run Soul of the Brine King to help recover from stun.
Minor: Run Soul of Tukohama for phy mitigation while stationary.
Help Alira for the all res and multi and flat mana regen all great.
NO.4 [Occultist] the Nice combination of both single target and AoE damage Low Life Freezing Pulse Occultist
The build has roughly twice the damage and 5-10% more ES than 3.5. It should feel a LOT better with average gear, and it feels broken now with GG gear.
Drop Haste and Herald of Ice. Run Hatred + Zealotry (one on Mana, one on Blood Magic). You will probably need to lower the level of your Clarity on Blood Magic
Dual Void Battery is Best-in-Slot for this build. Get the best rolls you can afford. They’re better than mirrored wands if you use Precursor’s Emblem rings.
PoB Link - https://pastebin.com/kNTMdDL4
+ Good "Jack of all trades" build. This build has a lovely combination of both single target and AoE damage, survivability, movement, and magic find.
+ DPS that scales up to insane DPS with enough gear. Unbuffed ~2M DPS shaper DPS with the right gear, ~4M shaper DPS with GG gear.
+ DPS for this build is just pure, raw, unconditional DPS. I got sick of looking through build guides claiming millions of DPS in Path of Building, but then you find out that it's only under super specific conditions. With this build, there are no conditional tricks like flasks or Frost Bomb or any other nonsense that people use to inflate Path of Building numbers artificially. The DPS you see with this build is the DPS you get. All the time.
+ Top Tier apparent speed for mapping.
+ Freezes almost everything in the game, including T15 bosses
+ Can run decent Magic Find without sacrificing anything while clearing up to T16 maps. 44% IIQ/100% IIR + Bisco's Collar possible in Standard. 16% IIQ/70% IIR + Bisco's Collar likely in leagues.
+ Can do all maps/map bosses/map mods except Elemental Reflect Maps
+ Farms red Elder and Elder Guardians effortlessly.
+ Shaper is easy. Uber Elder is pretty easy if you know the mechanics.
- Can get expensive to fully gear
- Freezing Pulse still has a couple of clunky skill mechanics where it can get stuck in narrow doorways or on objects
- Survivability is linked purely to the ability to freeze things, regenerate ES, and avoid damage. There's almost no mitigation. Righteous Fire Juggernaut, this is not.
Ascendancy & Class Choice: Occultist (Witch):
Take Wicked Ward, Vile Bastion, Void Beacon, and Forbidden Power.
Occultist is the only real choice here. Free power charge generation, 250 flat ES, Stun Immunity, tons of survivability with ES recharge on the kill and uninterrupted recharge. -20% to enemy cold resistances as a bonus.
Help Alira to get a bonus to your Crit Multiplier, Mana Regeneration, and Resists.
Major God: Soul of Lunaris (avoid chained projectiles is helpful)
Minor God: Soul of Shakari (beneficial to be poison immune)