Poe Weapons Arborix guides with Builds
Path of Exile Arborix is an item class of two-handed ranged weapons that require skill to equip. Quivers may be equipped with bows to provide additional bonuses. Bows have low base critical strike chance but moderate physical damage and attack speed, resulting in overall higher damage per second than wands. Right Here you can find Poe Weapons Arborix, Assassin Bow guides with Builds
- Vendor Recipes
- [Deadeye Build] Fastest Clear Speed Tornado Shot Build
- [Raider Build] 1.5M Shaper & Ice Shot + Barrage & PoB Link Provided & 25-40ex Budget
- [Scion Build] Arborix Voidfletcher ScourgeArrow
NO.1 Vendor Recipes:
1x Grelwood Shank + 1x Beltimber Blade + 1x Orb of Fusing = Arborix, Assassin Bow
Adds (95-115) to (240-265) Physical Damage
(60-100)% increased Evasion Rating
Bow Attacks fire two additional Arrows
Every 16 seconds you gain Iron Reflexes for 8 seconds
30% more Damage with Arrow Hits at Close Range while you have Iron Reflexes
30% increased Attack, Cast and Movement Speed while you do not have Iron Reflexes
You have Far Shot while you do not have Iron Reflexes
At a minimum, the Berserker ascendency gives 40% more global damage; Rage gives attack damage which should apply.
Arborix projectiles allow shotgunning without a loss so that's a 300% more multiplier.
Close range is another 30% multiplier and points blank implicit on quiver is another 50%.
Around 80% cold penetration.
30% from the bow. 40% at least from Ascendency. 300% from shotgunning. That's 1.3 x 1.4 x 3 x penetration bonus = a lotta extra burst outside generic bow stuff.
NO.3 [Deadeye Build] Fastest Clear Speed Tornado Shot Build
POB Link - https://pastebin.com/Vi0vumYa
This Build is not for players utterly new to Path of Exile, and it's expensive to get started (20 Exalted Orbs+). Some knowledge and experience are required.
The DPS is 10-20% lower after swapping the Lioneye's Glare for a 400pdps Arborix, then changing Endless Munitions for Fast and Deadly. 10% if you include the extra arrow gained, and 20% without.
However. If you take into consideration all of the benefits of Arborix (mainly Movement Speed, but also the 30% close range damage buff every 8s), then you could use either bow.
The recently buffed Arborix might be overall better than Lioneye's Glare purely because of the movement speed you gain. But you can't wrong with either. So you can pick whichever bow you prefer. If you choose Arborix, then use the Fast and Deadly Node.
Major: Soul of Solaris. Lunaris may be used for more movement speed.
Minor: Soul of Yokohama, or Soul of Shakari for Toxic Sewer. Garukhan or Abberath may be used for more movement speed.
How to Play:
1. Get 50 souls for Vaal Grace
2. Use Soul Ripper, then Vaal Grace. This gives you Soul Eater for 10s from Zerphi's Heart
3. Run through the map as fast as possible while keeping up mirage archer and letting it make the killing.
4. If possible, use Soul Ripper again right when its effect ends
5. When you lose Soul Eater, repeat step 1
To make this process much more comfortable, you can use something like Mercury Trade's Overseer to set reminder sounds.
NO.4 [Raider Build] 1.5M Shaper & Ice Shot + Barrage & PoB Link Provided & 25-40ex Budget
PoB - https://pastebin.com/42cD7d8H
Default bow setup to use when solo mapping is Arborix. For the free 8 seconds 30% attack + movement speed buff alternating with Iron Reflexes. Clear with Ice Shot; use Tornado Shot Decay setup to finish off kills if Southbound is a problem because you don't have enough freeze chance.
+ Clears all story and T1-T15 map content with minimal effort (includes Pale Court, regular Atziri)
+ Clears all end game content with slightly more energy (Shaper and Shaper/Elder guardians take significant effort, while uber Atziri/uber Elder make even more effort)
+ Compatible with MF (magic-find) callers who don't do damage but have insane amounts of IIQ/IIR (increased item quantity/increased item rarity) to compensate (due to Southbound cull trick)
+ Uses four elder-related unique items, in case you wanted to try them all out in one build (Hopeshredder, Arborix, Voidfletcher, Mark of the Elder), with the option to use two more elder-related unique items if you allocate passives or get other right gear to balance resistances and maintain high life (Yoke of Suffering, Cyclopean Coil)
+ Uses unique items in every slot except one ring and belt; dependence on uniques means lower cost and possibly higher effectiveness than well-crafted rares that might exceed 1-2ex in value
+ Costs about 25-40ex to fully build (budget section explains cost calculations) and provides both decent AoE damage and single-target damage
+ Allows for quick kiting with two movement skills that can be used in tandem/alternating (due to Illusory Warp granted by Star of Wraeclast amulet)
+ Higher cap for cold resistance (81% default, 87% with sapphire flask), allowing you take less damage from uber Elder and Shaper glacial fields
+ Resistant to one-shots (due to Arctic Armour LESS physical/fire damage taken, Kintsugi 20% LESS damage from hits if not hit recently, Arborix temporary Iron Reflexes)
+ High movement speed without adrenaline flask (due to frenzy charges, Hopeshredder bow 4% movespeed/frenzy charge mod, Arborix temporary 30% movespeed boost)
+ Elemental ailment immunity without heat/grounding/dousing flask, allowing for the use of Ample Diamond Flask of Warding (due to raider ascendancy, if you take Avatar of the Veil)
+ Near-capped projectile evasion/avoidance without using Jade/Stibnite flask (due to raider ascendancy, if you take Avatar of the Chase)
+ Near-constant uptime of Onslaught when killing mobs (either from Avatar of the Chase pathing or using Silver flask, see Flasks section)
+ Enhanced/doubled life leech rate (as a result of Vaal Pact - helps you bounce back from those near-death scenarios)
- Lower-end life without right gear (around 5-5.5K)
- Not ideal for newer players who don't have the funds to obtain three 6-links; cheaper equipment or 5-links drastically reduces potential DPS output
- Not suitable for players who aren't inclined towards mechanically intensive play (in maps, requires four finger taps on keys 2,3,4,5 every 3-4.5 seconds; 2 finger taps on keys W, E alternating every 1.5-2 seconds; 1 finger tap on critical T every 10 seconds -- to maintain high DPS)
- Non-compatibility with MF (magic find) gear (because every piece of equipment has a specific and near-irreplaceable purpose)
- Struggles with maps with the chance to avoid elemental ailments mod (reroll map or use DoT-inflicting skill - see Gem Links section for how to compensate for this)
- Not immune to bleed (must take Panicked/Seething Divine/Eternal Life Flask of Staunching)
- Not resistant to elemental ailments if you take Avatar of the Chase instead of Avatar of the Veil (must make Ample/Experimenter's Diamond Flask of Heat, as opposed to Warding counterpart)
- No life regen (as a result of Vaal Pact - may require you to change your flask setup when going through merciless/eternal labyrinth)
- Lower physical damage reduction than you might want (2% by default, but temporary Iron Reflexes from Arborix, mitigates this)
- Requires someone else to have done Elder guardians, white/yellow/red Elder, and Uber Elder to get particular pieces of the gear (relevant to temporary league pricing)
- Balancing resistances (especially lightning, in this case) can be tough
Exterminate all three bandits for 2 Skill Points, and this is simply the most efficient way.
Possible to help Alira only for the critical strike multiplier and elemental resistances (no one cares about that mana regen at higher levels), but it's just an inferior choice compared to the versatility of 2 passive points.
For Major God: Soul of Lunaris (for mob-clearing) or Soul of Arakaali (for general mob-clear and boss fights)
For Minor God: Soul of Yugul for reduced elemental reflect.
NO.5 [Scion Build] Arborix Voidfletcher ScourgeArrow
Pob Link - https://pastebin.com/YPrbhccR
Build damage is excellent. Although tomb first is slightly nerfed, it's not that big. On the other hands, hatred change is a buff for us(yeah, this is a pretty big buff). There are no other changes related to this build. Scourge arrow, point blank, Voidfletcher, Arborix all of these have not changed.
Bandits: kill all
Major: Soul Of Arakaali
"blood rage" + "cwdt - immortal call" + "soul of arakaali pantheon" setup is pretty good defense unless you die in one shot. currently, I'm using "Regenerate 2% of Life and Mana per second if you were Hit Recently" boot enchantment to maximize this pantheon effect
Read More - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2315688