Poe 3.7 will be updated, and Synthesis League End on June 4th, 2019
The Synthesis League has over a month. Later this week, Path of Exile will be planning to deploy a small patch on PC that includes a few bug fixes as well as some backend changes that won't affect players but will improve infrastructure. You can see the changes below.
1. They have developed the visual indicator of Divine Ire's area of effect while channeling.
2. The "Doubles the values of Global Mods affecting Memories placed next to this Location" Memory The amplifier replaced with a new Memory Amplifier which doubles the value of Memory Modifiers affecting Memories placed on it.
3. Fixed another bug where four Distant Memories could spawn facing each other, making them all inaccessible.
4. Fixed a bug where Gisale, Thought Thief in Scriptorium Map was unable to drop The Aesthete or The Offering divination cards.
5. Fixed a client crash that could occur when leaving your hideout.
6. Fixed seven instance crashes.
After two weeks Poe plan to announce the full details of an end-of-league event that expects to begin around the 10th of May. Path of Exile is currently planning to announce Poe 3.7.0 expansion between the 17th and 24th of May although Poe will give you a firmer indication of the timing as we get closer to the announcement.
In Poe 3.7 there is a significant balance focus on Melee and a League of a simpler scope than the last few. Poe internal playtest version of the new league is much further along than leagues usually are at this point in the development cycle. The current end date for the Synthesis League on PC is Tuesday, June 4th at 10 am NZDT.
That may change as we get closer to it, but we will let you know. Synthesis will end on the console when the 3.7 League launched. Poe is also considering ending Synthesis on PC when the 3.7 expansion launches so that people can continue to play right up until launch if they so wish. Poe is very keen to see how the community feels about this before we go about changing it. Let us know your thoughts! Related to this, we are interested in feedback on whether players would prefer that we have leagues run up until when the next one starts on PC, rather than ending a few days beforehand.