WOW Classic Rogue PVP Talent Guide
With the changes in Rogue talent, Dagger-Rogue gradually withdrew from the stage in PVP, followed by a more flexible Rogue with Cold Blood and Hemorrhage.
Rogue PVP Talent
Cold Blood (1/1)
This is a powerful talent that will make your Eviscerate skill 100% crit, which can bring a lot of damage.
Master of Deception (5/5), Camouflage (5/5), Heightened Senses (2/2)
These three talents are designed around Stealth skills, strengthening your Stealth and scouting power, which is important in PVP. Rogue will die soon if there is no Stealth.
Elusiveness (2/2), Improved Sap (3/3)
These two talents can add an extra chance for Rogue to get out of combat. Elusiveness can reduce the cooldown of Vanish and Blind by 90 seconds, and Improved Sap gives you a 90% chance to use Stealth again after using Sap.
1. Kill players with a blood volume of around 2000, mainly based on cloth.
Cheap Shot - Hemorrhage - Hemorrhage - Gouge - Recovery Energy - Kidney Shot - Hemorrhage - Hemorrhage - Cold Blood - Eviscerate
2. Kill players with a blood volume below 3200
Cheap Shot - Hemorrhage - Hemorrhage - Gouge - Recover Energy - Kidney Shot - Hemorrhage - Hemorrhage - Blind - Get out of combat and Stealth - Sap and wait for other skills to cool - Cheap Shot - Hemorrhage - Cold Blood - Eviscerate
If you are not dead, leave the battle and Stealth, use Sap to not let him add blood, wait for the skill CD to be good, repeat the above process again.
Players with higher blood volume need to cooperate with Vanish, Gouge to do more flexible combos
Rogue is the only profession that doesn't need to think about Stamina in particular. Once there is no skill, Rogue can't kill anyone, and no amount of blood can improve Rogue's viability.
In addition to the need to increase the blood volume to more than 5200 for special occupations, there is no endurance requirement in other time, about 3500 is enough to deal with PVP.
Weapon selection is as slow as possible, so fast weapons are not good for this talent.
Previously recommended Krol Blade, Dal'Rend's Arms, can be used for a long time.
1. Don't wake up immediately after Gouge, you can wait for the energy to recover some more.
2.Vanish can remove all the effects, you can also remove Hunter's Mark.
3. Don't reuse Kidney Shot for the same target, wait for a second and then Kidney Shot, because Kidney Shot's CD is 25 seconds for 6 seconds. If the skill is cooled, use the second Kidney Shot, the system will default to Declining Kidney Shot without recalculating.
4. Flexibly use various control skills and form a control chain, such as Cheap Shot - Kidney Shot - Vanish - Cheap Shot, 12 seconds continuous stun, can kill most players.