Inventory Poe 3.6 Builds for Synthesis League
The Path of exile Synthesis League will be officially opened on March 8, 2019! Uncover the truth hidden behind the fog and find the true identity of the mysterious character Kavas. New synthetic gameplay, broken affixes, chaotic systems, new sacred skills, equipment changes, new dark gold, market changes, and many other version updates. On March 8th, find the memory of Kavas, and piece together the truth in the dimension space! Here we will Inventory Poe 3.6 Builds for Synthesis League.
- [Poe 3.6 Gladiator Build] Delving made easy Block Herald of Agony Gladiator
- [Poe 3.6 Slayer Build] 20% culling strike with tons of DPS for easy boss killing to deal with the uber buffed boss HP Build
- [Poe 3.6 Champion Build] Budget Molten Tank, No crazy value for a 6link elder helm
- [Poe 3.6 Juggernaut Build] Life regen phantasm + zombie Jug. 3K regen plus zombie leech
- [Poe 3.6 Berserker Build] The Warchief perfect for hard bosses like Ulab/Uatziri/guardians/Shaper
- [Poe 3.6 Chieftain Build] High, evident speed, Tanky, Lots of Life Regen is excellent for not dying vs. Delve darkness
- [Poe 3.6 Deadeye Build] Fast and Strong. One tap packs. Fly through maps. Kinetic Blast clears everything on your screen
- [Poe 3.6 Raider Build] Sidefx Frost Blades - High dps, Super fast map clear
- [Poe 3.6 Pathfinder Build] OXIC RAIN + HERALD OF AGONY Pathfinder Build
- [Poe 3.6 Scion Build] Tanky Elemental Hit Ascendant All Content Viable
- [Poe 3.6 Assassin Build] Can do up to Shaper Ultra safe mapper freezing everything
- [Poe 3.6 Saboteur Build] Shibaku's LLGC Mines
- [Poe 3.6 Trickster Build] MoM Essence Drain & Contagion Trickster
- [Poe 3.6 Inquisitor Build] cheap league start Build with Inquisitor SRS Summoner
- [Poe 3.6 Hierophant Build] Milky's Scorching Ray Totems
- [Poe 3.6 Guardian Build] Tanky Fun playstyle just charging around and stuff dies
- [Poe 3.6 Necromancer Build] Excels at doing hard high-level content including Guardians, Shaper, Uber Atziri, and Elder
- [Poe 3.6 Occultist Build] Good DPS that scales up to insane DPS with enough gear
- [Poe 3.6 Elementalist Build] Fairly safe, lots of damage reductions & ranged playstyle
[Poe 3.6 Gladiator Build] Delving made easy Block Herald of Agony Gladiator
This build is very flexible with what items you can use with it. The Coming Calamity, which is one of the core items, isn't even required to be able to run late game content. As an example, you could replace the Coming Calamity with a Kaom's heart and craft/buy a minion helmet. This would net you a lot of life, but it might leave you with some hassle to solve the %mana reserved issues. Thus I recommend you to use the PoB links to get a guideline of what to aim for with the various budgets, the rest I leave up to you. In section 4.1.3. You can find a list of gear alternatives and what affixes to look for on your rare items. You may also want to look through the comments of this thread as plenty of good alternative setups have been posted there! This build is undoubtedly safer than the occultist version, especially with a surrender/% on block shield, and especially for things like delving with high mob count/survivable damage per hit in a confined area. The only thing the occultist version offers you is better protection from gigantic telegraphed one-shots.
+ Can do all map mods & content
+ You are immortal 83% of the time!
+ Works well on a budget
+ Delving made easy (not sure how deep it can go yet though)
- A bit weak to Degen damage
- Not the fastest mapper
- Getting all the corruptions can be hard/expensive
Pob Link: https://pastebin.com/5xf1pUKZ
Skill Tree: http://bit.ly/2UdVTBn
[Poe 3.6 Slayer Build] 20% culling strike with tons of DPS for easy boss killing to deal with the uber buffed boss HP Build
The build only really has two required uniques that are affordable off self-found PoE currency early in a league and incredibly cheap later in a league. It will maintain all the effects until the over leech has run its course. With over leech, you will still gain the "while leeching" effects until it has moved its ordinary course. You can have multiple instances of leech going, these just help you to reach the max rate faster and then all other effects are ignored. I can't find the exact duration, but it felt rather significant. I'd be running the uber lab, hit some mobs and then run into a trap a few seconds later and see my health regen back up to full within a couple of seconds form the leech before I could even hit my life flask. So, even at full life, you are still getting these benefits, and as soon as your life drops, you get the instant leech from Bloodseeker. Sure, it will technically have a split-second delay if you happen to lose a living while the rare claw is hitting, but with 6-8 attacks a second, this is insignificant.
+ Insta-Leech without Vaal Pact + Leech over time + keep your health regen!
+ Immune to Bleed & Stuns while leeching
+ Only 2 required unique items
+ Cheap! You don't have to grind-farm to gear up. The currency you collect and gear you sell while you level and begin to fill out your atlas will pay for required uniques!
+ 20% culling strike with tons of DPS for easy boss killing to deal with the uber buffed boss HP in 3.6
+ Very few map mods you cannot do
- You have to be right up on dangerous bosses, and it's a melee build after all.
- Don't dodge one shot = you die.
- Can't do Phys reflect before taking Headsman Ascendancy.
- No leech maps extremely difficult.
- No regen/slower regen maps are lazy because you can't spam Whirling Blades.
Pob Link: https://pastebin.com/DPj1jNP7
[Poe 3.6 Champion Build] Budget Molten Tank, No crazy value for a 6link elder helm
1. as you can see in the gems setup you must use Vaal haste linked with increased duration so that Vaal rush will stay up like for 5 sec
2. u are using "the sorrow of the divine sulfur flask" that give to u "zealot's oath" that remove all ur life regen ( this is a terrible thing )
3. u crafted "non-Vaal skill.." on boot, but u don't have life on it. If you can craft it without ignoring mandatory mod do it but remember you can't deal damage while dead.
you are already immune to freeze/chill from the helmet, an anti-curse on flask will be better
Budget to start (red maps on 50c)
Perfect league starter
Tanky (6K+ HP with tabula, able to reach 8K+ HP, LGOH, regular leech, life regen, blood rage trick pantheon)
Excellent lab farmer (look video section)
No Vaal Pact
Great chance to improve the gear
DOT isn't so dangerous
No gems swap for bosses
Good sustain on the long fight when you run out of flasks Comfortable Uber Elder (if you know what to do)
No crazy value for a 6link elder helm
Melee (not the best evident speed, but not the worst)
Can't run ele reflect
Can't run any leech, but only because you need mana leech (if you can get mana gain on hit on jewels, you can run no leech as well)
Require some investment for end game (like all other builds)
Ancestral call on single target need few pratic
Pob Link: https://pastebin.com/YGDzzMvx
Skill Tree: http://bit.ly/2VANrfS
[Poe 3.6 Juggernaut Build] Life regen phantasm + zombie Jug. 3K regen plus zombie leech
It's a bit painful to play, as the clearspeed is very slow. You cannot AFK run into packs, but it is very forgiving, especially running into traps and ground effects. Needed to use summon skeletons because unbuffed zombies suck overall ... but I need them for the meme value!
3000 life regen per second
Plus regen from unbreakable ascendency
Plus regen from zombies (2% of 300K damage)
80 max resists
12% spell block
37% attack and spell dodge (with Vaal grace)
Phantasms doing 400K dps
Pob Link: https://pastebin.com/TJw1STCi
[Poe 3.6 Berserker Build] The Warchief perfect for hard bosses like Ulab/Uatziri/guardians/Shaper
Target your CWDT to activate at somewhere between 20-33% of your maximum health and then max out the triggered gems as high as your CWDT will allow them. The optional part is the tradeoff between having a less strong benefit that activates more frequently (20% health) vs. a stronger interest that enables less regularly (33% health).
+ over 6k Life
+ ~1000 life/s with an enduring cry and all charges (over 15% life reg)
+ 73% Phys reduction (hideout) 90% with flasks
+ hard to die because you stay behind your Totems
+ can do all map mods (reflect is a bit meh because your totems will kill themselves on hit)
+ at lvl 16+ (facebreakers) all content
+ perfect for hard bosses like Ulab/Uatziri/guardians/Shaper
+ Stun immune with over 25 Rage stacks
- clear speed is average
- Totem playstyle is not for everyone
- 10% life degen (but with ~15% life reg we still have 5% and don't degen)
Pob Link: https://pastebin.com/XBraKAh2
Skill Tree: http://bit.ly/2TqL2qI
[Poe 3.6 Chieftain Build] High, evident speed, Tanky, Lots of Life Regen is excellent for not dying vs. Delve darkness
This Build has the potential to be much higher DPS and more comfortable to control than Flicker Strike. I chose Chieftain to convert to 100% fire without taking Avatar of fire. This means you are still able to deal with chaos/cold/lightning damage from Atziri's Flask or Shaper stat-sticks. Chieftain also offers many other fire damage bonuses, as well as tackiness.
+ Tanky. Lots of Life Regen is excellent for not dying vs. Delve darkness
+ Higher DPS than Flicker Strike
+ Many ways to scale damage
+ High evident speed without movement speed
+ Fun & Controllable version of Flicker Strike
+ Start using it from LV28 until endgame
- The molten strike might have higher single-target DPS
Pob Link: https://pastebin.com/b1YWUXmL
[Poe 3.6 Deadeye Build] Fast and Strong. One tap packs. Fly through maps. Kinetic Blast clears everything on your screen.
Without getting too much into the nitty-gritty, these things are similar but different defensive layers. If you want an in-depth explanation to go to the Questions section. The short of the long is that we rarely get hit twice in a row and when combined with a high leech and leech rate we top off before taking another hit. This is the opposite playstyle of Point Blank. By nature, standing further away from the damage will mean you die less.
+ Fast and Strong.
+ Magic Find.
+ Evasion and Dodge.
+ Far Shot Playstyle.
- Not a good "all-around" build.
- Have to reroll some map mods.
- Single Target.
- Tough to League Start with.
- Have not tested Hardcore.
- Can be high budget.
Pob Link: https://pastebin.com/Zm5JqGFs
Skill Tree: http://bit.ly/2TtBBGO
[Poe 3.6 Raider Build] Sidefx Frost Blades - High dps, Super fast map clear
This build focuses on high attack speed to unleash a series of chaining projectiles with 86% cold pen, high crit chance and amazing attack speed in an almost 360 radius around you, killing everything that dares come close.
The weapon range increases with each level of Frost Blades, so even if it is a melee skill, with proper positioning, you will be out of harms way most of the times you`re in a fight.
It is a full Elemental build at 100% raw conversion, dealing no physical damage, therefore physical reflect mods will not affect you.
+ Perma freeze most mobs
+ High dps
+ AMAZING AoE
+ Super fast map clear
+ Perfect Life Leech w/ out Old Vaal pact
- Can be expensive, esp to min max
- glass cannon, You need to learn to position 100% hit move hit move, etc.
- can run into problems with a single target (bosses)
Pob Link: https://pastebin.com/Qaz03Ttv
Skill Tree: http://poeurl.com/bIpU
[Poe 3.6 Pathfinder Build] OXIC RAIN + HERALD OF AGONY Pathfinder Build
This build can do easy shaper runs and Uber Elder too. I am using two curses, despair, and temporal chains on hit, for this Build, got the body armor with +1 curse. This helps a lot, Not focused on the Herald, my gear is focused on TR. My bow give me a 7L TR, and it is mighty, sometimes Switch the added chaos for the mirage archer.
+ decent AOE
+ great single target damage without Barrage or Elemental Hit
+ The great clear speed with usual high Pathfinder mobility
+ permanent flask uptime
+ no need to PIERCE heavily, like in CA setup
+ REFLECT IMMUNE (all reflect!)
+ 45-65% dodge
- Still pretty squishy as relies mostly on acrobatics and Evasion. Leech is there, but pretty low with Quill Rain
- stacking Virulence is harder with a slow bow
- mana issues are there because of high APS (for Quill Rain)
- 111 INT required for proper gearing
Pob Link: https://pastebin.com/KJGT2t3z
[Poe 3.6 Scion Build] Tanky Elemental Hit Ascendant All Content Viable
On top of the notoriously tricky leveling of Scions, this build relies on many uniques. You are at the mercy of the "meta" when it comes to the prices of said uniques and in an SSF environment the build. Without giving you a lecture on economics (supply and demand), I'll mention it for the third time: The build relies on uniques. If GGG suddenly decides that Combat Focus jewels are going to be ultra-rare, then the build will be hard to afford. Before getting started with this build take a peek at the gear recommendations and see what the prices of those uniques are and if it's in the range of things you can afford with your level of currency.
+ All Content Viable.
+ Tanky. Vast amounts of life, Dodge, Spell Dodge. Slayer "Life Leech is not Removed at Full Life," and massive Leech rate through Pantheon/Passive Tree make this one of the tankiest builds.
+ Resolute Technique. Gearing becomes simple when you don't care about crit or accuracy.
+ Unique Items Heavy.
- Not an excellent league starter. basically cannot function without the Combat Focus threshold jewels.
- Have to reroll some map mods. Elemental Reflect is not possible for this build. Even with Sibyl's Lament, Yugul Pantheon, and Primeval Force you do too much damage and will 1-shot yourself against reflect.
- Can be high budget.
Pob Link: https://pastebin.com/6bf8VNUG
Skill Tree: http://bit.ly/2Hel7Mu
[Poe 3.6 Assassin Build] Can do up to Shaper Ultra safe mapper freezing everything
Plus running a vocal clarity in the same weapon as Vaal haste and an increased duration lets us use our mana pool entirely as life for 14 seconds and serves as a panic button if we run out of mana. We can always take off the clarity when evident speed is paramount, but I don't notice that much of a difference in haste uptime anyways.
+ Can do up to Shaper on around 1ex budget 180c incrusion
+ Able to run all map mods except ele reflect
+ Ultra safe mapper freezing everything including bosses up to t15 are frozen solid no flasks (Guardians and Shaper are chilled beyond belief)
+ Can level from level 1 as this build effectively 1shotting the screen
+ Amazing Herald of Ice chain mtx explosions
+ Generates Power, Frenzy and Endurance charges and Onslaught
+ With a more investment the damage gets strong ( one phased Hydra in under 5 secs)
+ Possible to reach upward of 9mil shaper dps with gg corrupted gear (more info in min/max tips)
- Doorways can be annoying (more info in gameplay tips)
- Not having warlords on hit ring can be an issue on t16+
- Uses lightning warp and Quicksilver for movement although its fine with my ms/ cast speed
- Requires proper positioning to play effectively (getting surrounded may get you killed)
- Dex is kind of a struggle for lvl20 Vaal haste need dex on jewels
- 90% chance to avoid elemental ailments sucks but doable
Pob Link: https://pastebin.com/Bg6nBC3e
[Poe 3.6 Saboteur Build] Shibaku's LLGC Mines
The importance of this is the enchant on the boots. If you don't have an amulet like mine or you're using chayula's you'd want that enchant on your boots. And as you must know, Lightning Damage inherently shocks from critical strikes, and we have near 95% critical strike chance, so you want to have Lightning Damage somewhere in your Glacial Cascade for the ability to shock your enemies and do a bunch more damage. Someone may ask "But it's only if you haven't killed recently, that isn't good, is it?" Well, when your mines kill it doesn't count as your kill, so YOU've never killed recently when playing pits making it a permanent buff
Pob Link: https://pastebin.com/VBeD8rH0
[Poe 3.6 Trickster Build] MoM Essence Drain & Contagion Trickster
This build is designed for general map clearing & to be an excellent league-starter build. However, if you are looking to kill end-game bosses this build CAN do them, but will require investment and even at that point there are a lot of other builds that would work better than this. You can always switch around as the guide will go into from a 1H/Shield approach to a +2/+3 Chaos Gem LvL staff which makes it able to farm bosses easier, but as mentioned; Other builds will be stronger for that purpose.
Another powerful option for high-end-game availability is to use the Indigo helmet which will significantly increase your characters dmg output and available end-game content :)
Pob Link: https://pastebin.com/k3EeeBqk
[Poe 3.6 Inquisitor Build] cheap league start Build with Inquisitor SRS Summoner
SRS is fun and is generally considered a leveling skill. It's good for new players because you don't need mechanics, it acts as a good range, you don't need to target with your mouse, and as long as you can get a few casts off, your damage will continue to apply while you kite or hover over monsters to learn about them. BUT the base stats of SRS are some of the worst in the game. They are near useless endgame unless you devote a lot of passive points and auras to support them. This means your character is very squishy, or your SRS build can only do late content after you are rich as Jeff Bezos. It also means that you can spend a whole lot of time summoning them, but all 20 get wiped out by one monster spell :(
+ SRS doing about 3 million shaper DPS with four casts per second
+ Spectres doing 450K shaper DPS
+ Wolves doing one mill shaper dps
+ Option to gem swap minion speed, melee splash, spell echo for mapping joy
+ Option to replace specters with skeleton mages @ 600K dps with GMP included
+ Option to replace wolves with southwest for mapping safer
+ Buffs to both anger and hatred should be perfect for us
+ Easy Mana regen
+ lots of crits for freezing and chilling with consecrated ground buffs
+ lots of frenzy and power charges for all using victorious charity
+ negate vast amounts of enemy resists with inquisitor ascendency, the shroud of the lightless and EE: Shaper DPS is not much of a drop from trash mob DPS
+ Fast whirling blades + fortify
+ No six link required
+ Lots of flexibility with jewels
+ Careful planning means we don't need stats from gear
+ Get deep into mapping with a 100 chaos maximum budget
+ Cheaper gear won't affect you much, and endgame gear is flexible
+ smooth leveling: First 2 ascendencies will give great buffs to you, so you don't need to find any early OP gear
+ Great for most bosses as you can ramp up your damage while they spawn/change phases. High-speed ramp-up time on your Damage, then sustained high damage output while you move, so you can kite or collect loot while your minions kill
+ long range on all minions. SRS with minion speed will zip offscreen. Skelly mages will summon ahead of you and fire into the blackness. Frost sentinels are the most extended range of specter.
+ option to give up specters in exchange for kivas thirst, making available, easy utility spells, curses, auto damage spells, body swapping/flame dashing madness
- Glass cannon health stats is requiring manual dodging. Not suitable for HC.
- not much armor so not good for lab runs
- not much resists from tree or gear, so will need some good jewelry by act 10
- SRS and skelly mages have low life, and low base stats, so your shaper DPS will drop dramatically (briefly) when a crazy stupid AOE boss kills them all.
- SRS need ramp up time of 5 seconds standing still and casting to reach max DPS. Doing this with a low EHP means you will die at times, but remember the long range means you will be at a safe distance a lot of the time.
- No regen map mod will be tough to sustain mana
Pob Link: https://pastebin.com/sgscWptf
[Poe 3.6 Hierophant Build] Milky's Scorching Ray Totems
If you are looking for an effective build that can kill any boss in the game, has no trouble with map mods, clears with decent speed, can farm the labyrinth pretty safe and all that on a low budget you are in the right guide!
This doesn't change that much for the whole character gearing/skill tree etc. To sum it up:
- Totemlife on jewels isn't desirable anymore but would keep anything to cap resists (primarily coupled with totem life) to make totems more durable
- Getting rid of a 4link rf totem setup. Gives room for utility, oos trap, Vaal good fire or similar. Spell totem elder boots are not desired anymore.
- can pick up more spelling if there is a chance to since we purely scale SR totems.
Overall it is not much, but for the guide it is.
Need to get rid of all those RF totem references etc. I hope I have the chance to work on it today and tomorrow.
RF totems aren't just worth it anymore, SR totems with Hierophants double placement feel better
+ Can do almost every map mod
+ Most of the Damage comes from the Skilltree and Jewels
+ Great League starter with little gear requirements
+ High Tier maps viable
+ High single target dmg with a low budget
+ Can do any challenge and boss in the game
- medium clearspeed could be faster but also slower
- Dots are often too delayed in good Partys.
- Not many layers of defense, rather weak in terms of survivability
Pob Link: https://pastebin.com/zPAmsvx2
Skill tree: http://poeurl.com/cdWJ
[Poe 3.6 Guardian Build] Tanky Fun playstyle just charging around and stuff dies
Take as many generic (minion & lightning) damage nodes as possible. The Smite Aura also buffs arc by a considerable amount of damage (with a level 20 Smite it's 11k/hit).
Use Arc (Arc, Lightning Pen, Controlled Destruction) until your apsis higher than four after that replace Controlled Destruction with Ball Lightning.
Get a watcher's eye with vitality leech to leech of your spells.
+ Can solo
+ Nice in groups (7 Auras, Frenzy, Power and Endurance Charges, Radiant Faith, Unwavering Faith)
+ Fun playstyle just charging around and stuff dies
- Only 75% resists
- Freeze must be countered with a flask
- Can't run elemental reflect maps
Pob Link: https://pastebin.com/imFFAkeb
Skill tree: http://bit.ly/2C28lx9
[Poe 3.6 Necromancer Build] Excels at doing hard high-level content including Guardians, Shaper, Uber Atziri, and Elder
Specter based summoners plow through nasty maps and bosses with less investment than many other builds. Defense is relatively easy to scale, and offense scales with the level of your specters, the number of links you can provide them, and to a lesser extent your gear. 9k EHP soaks up all but the most devastating one-shot mechanics, and in the end game you can max out both block and spell block. Need a cheap 6-link? A Tabula Rasa can take you to Shaper.
+ Excels at doing hard high-level content including Guardians, Shaper, Uber Atziri, and Elder
+ Nice league starter. Safe enough to do most Vaaled maps, yay!
+ Extremely HC viable once your defenses get going.
+ 10k+ Effective HP with MoM
+ Max block and spell block, with 300+ life, gained on the block
+ Can do any map mod
+ Reflect immune
+ Crit immune with Reckless Defense setup
+ Spectres are close to immortal due to their HP and boosted life regeneration
+ Do Uber lab with ease (Except bleed traps. They wreck minions)
- Burning specters have poor evident speed. However, change some gems around and use Solar Guards for excellent apparent speed.
- The animated guardian can die if you play sloppy or neglect to give it the appropriate defenses
- Chayula's Domain with TVs is a bit difficult due to the lack of evident speed. But the actual boss is a joke.
Pob Link: https://pastebin.com/nsntS39U
Skill tree: http://bit.ly/2IQ8AkK
[Poe 3.6 Occultist Build] Good DPS that scales up to insane DPS with enough gear
This is not a meta build. The target audience of this build guide is players with exalts to spare who are looking to optimize a Freezing Pulse build for endgame content; specifically mapping. New players looking to play Freezing Pulse might be better served by one of the several other excellent guides out there, but feel free to use this guide as a goal to work towards. There's almost no mitigation. Righteous Fire Juggernaut, this is not. Surviving endgame bosses (T16 Guardians and others that cannot be frozen) requires knowing the mechanics and avoiding the damage. The big problem here is that sometimes this means you have to skip map bosses because the mods make it so that you cannot prevent the accident. For example, the Reef boss is usually a joke, but I skip it anytime it has an "Increased Area of Effect" modifier because it's too easy to die in the phases where the boss is immune.
+ Good DPS that scales up to insane DPS with enough gear. Unbuffed ~1M DPS shaper DPS with the right equipment, ~2M shaper DPS with GG gear.
+ DPS for this build is just pure, raw, unconditional DPS. No conditional tricks (like five flasks up, or conditional debuffs on enemies) needed to get this damage, unlike many builds.
+ Top Tier evident speed for mapping. This build has a nice combination of DPS, survivability, movement, and magic find.
+ Freezes almost everything in the game, including T15 bosses
+ Can run decent Magic Find without sacrificing anything while clearing up to T16 maps. 44% IIQ/100% IIR + Bisco's Collar possible in Standard. 16% IIQ/70% IIR + Bisco's Collar possible in leagues.
+ Can do all maps/map bosses/map mods except Elemental Reflect maps
+ Farms red Elder and Elder Guardians effortlessly.
+ Shaper is easy. Uber Elder is pretty easy if you know the mechanics.
- This build is not budget friendly at all. There are more optimal ways to build Freezing Pulse if you are on a budget.
- Freezing Pulse still has a couple of clunky skill mechanics where it can get stuck in narrow doorways or on objects
- Survivability is linked purely to the ability to freeze things, regenerate ES, and avoid damage.
Pob Link: https://pastebin.com/emiVfCdu
Skill tree: http://bit.ly/2NGVRiR
[Poe 3.6 Elementalist Build] Fairly safe, lots of damage reductions & ranged playstyle
Instead of just showcasing a build, this guide is set up as a comprehensive learning experience. Tried to explain everything you need to know, and there are new miniguides at the bottom. All information is listed where it contextually makes sense, so I advise you to read this guide carefully! If you still have some questions left, then please ask them here, DO NOT message me ingame!
+ cheap & fully SSF-capable
+ smooth gameplay & progression
+ capable of doing all content & map mods
+ immune to all kinds of reflected damage
+ fairly safe, lots of damage reductions & ranged playstyle
- not made for face-tanking, physical damage hurts
- good boss damage requires some investment
- Lightning has the inconsistent damage output
Pob Link: https://pastebin.com/r3EEZjCa
Skill tree: http://poeurl.com/cc7p